Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

To post or not to post...

No posts for over a month. We have now relocated from New Zealand, moved back into our house, unpacked some of the stuff we had stored, bought a car, got the girls back into their old school, been on a ski holiday, unpacked more stuff, and now we are waiting for the boxes we shipped from NZ to arrive so we can do some more unpacking!

The unpacking of 'Stuff' has revealed my sewing machine, patterns, notions, a horde of clothing I was planning to refashion, and a small stash of material. Husband has very kindly bought me a dress form as a belated 40th birthday present, which arrived a couple of weeks ago and is still waiting to be unpacked.

Our spare bedroom is going to double as my sewing space, with a bit of re-jigging of furniture, but it is still full of semi-unpacked boxes, but we're getting there. For now I need to sew a bobble back onto a slipper - Youngest has been waiting patiently until I found some needles and thread.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your unpacking! It will be lovely to have a sewing room all to yourself!
    Thank you for your comment on my dress.

    ReplyDelete