Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Lists...

Some time ago I mentioned that I had written a list of all the things that I would like to make. Here is my list:
I realised the other day that I had completed the first three without even thinking, and mostly before Christmas. I have spent a long time thinking about what to sew next and looking at what other people have been up to, and strangely, mostly avoiding my sewing room. My sewing class starts up again tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm going to tackle. I think I'll take a bundle of fabric and a bundle of patterns and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. You could make a trench coat? I can't read what is on the list, but I think if you are doing it in a class, then you would do well to get all the help you can, and make more challenging project.

    ReplyDelete