Pages

Thursday 28 April 2016

Signing up for Me-Made-May 2016

 



I have done this challenge for a few years now and have always enjoyed it. I have generally not made my pledge too tricky because I know I just wouldn't do it if it was!  Last year I signed up for 5 me-made days out of 7 for each week which I managed easily. Here is this years pledge:

 'I, Tamsin of pimpmycurtains.blogspot.co.uk and tamsinwp_pmc on IG, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear an item of me made or refashioned clothing each day for the duration of May 2016. I am also planning to remove any rtw clothing from my wardrobe (other than underwear, socks and sweaters) just to see how I get on'
 
Nothing too crazy. I have left sweaters in my proviso for rtw clothing, because, from past experience May is generally pretty chilly and I would be cold and miserable if I couldn't wear my jumper/cardis! 

Good luck everyone - I look froward to seeing other peoples MMMays!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment