Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Me-Made-May '14

Well, a little late to the game, but here I am making my pledge:

'I, Tamsin W-P of Pimpmycurtains.blogspot.co.uk, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear me-made or refashioned items for 5 days of each week for the duration of May 2014'

I seem to remember signing up a bit late last year too.  I have signed up to the flickr group this time and the MMM14 pinterest board, so it will be interesting to see everyone elses MMM14's.

I think I will probably do a weekly round up of photos, but to kick the month off here I am in my first MM of the month:




I had just returned from an hour and a half at the allotment planting our brassica seedlings in the rain, and had just worked out that I was actually colder and damper than I realised. I am wearing a stripey Burdastyle Lydia top that I made a couple of years ago.  It is not my favourite top, being too big and a strange fabric, but it is perfect for 'allotment days' or slobbing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment