Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

Madras shirt, take 2

Having previously made a shirt for Eldest that was handed immediately to Middlest, I set about making another last week.

The shirt had been cut out for a while, and was ready to go. This time I cut an age 14 and used smaller seam allowances, therefore making it nearly a size and a half bigger. It was easy to sew and went together much more quickly than the first one, probably because I had done it before.

I got Eldest to try it on for a photo, then she decided that she was going to wear it for the rest of the day, so it hasn't yet got one of my lovely labels!

2 comments:

  1. You know that's a resounding success if she won't take it off! It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabric and fit; I'm not surprised she doesn't want to take it off! :)
    Thank you for your comment... and please let me know when you have made your husband's shirt, I would love to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete