Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

New Fabric

We went on holiday to Wellington last week. Amongst other things, visiting Te Papa, going to restaurants, riding the cable car, visiting friends, we went to a fabric shop. It was lovely! Lots of choice. After making tops for 2 of my daughters, my youngest has requested a nightie. The others thought this a good idea, so great fun was had by all choosing material. Husband has also asked me to make him a shirt, so we got some material for him, and finally I chose a jersey knit in an olive stripe. I spent my winnings from the Mackenzie Frocks Stars competition - and some. Unfortunately the pattern for the mens shirt was out of stock, so will have to order that online or in Timaru.

Photos of fabric to follow!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun - I'm looking forward to seeing what you got!

    ReplyDelete